Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Windy Day (and some WIP images as well)

"A Windy Day"
eD sent this to me the night of the 4th of July.  I think maybe it had something to do with all the random fireworks going off around his house in LA scaring the clouds or something.  I don't really know, that's all purely speculation.  It made me chuckle though.  He also sent me some other images to "do with as I saw fit".  Didn't want to spare any of them considering nothing has been posted in a while, so here we go...
Original idea sketch from June 2010
Another quick iPad sketch on July 4th
Some morph test renders of the cloud without cloud fx
Cloud FX pass & Alphas (I thought it looked kinda funny)
A test FX pass eD called "Accidental Fowl" that looks a bit like duck feathers, eD must have saved it for a reason...
I think eD is back in creative mode... now I wonder what will be next...

No comments:

Post a Comment