Sunday, July 26, 2009

Other Comic-Con Randomness

I was able to get two Head sketches from artist Sean "Cheeks" Galloway who created the concept art for the characters in the animated Hellboy cartoons, as well as, The Spectacular Spider-Man animated series, so I asked him to do head sketches of Doc Ock and my fave spidey villain Green Goblin.
I also got to meet Joe Ledbetter for the first time which was awesome. he signed my book and then after talking to him for a bit he offered to do a sketch in my book for me as well. How could I pass that up?
I got so much inspiration from Comic-Con it isn't even funny. My feet and back are sore from walking around so much the last few days, but I am going to put that inspiration into work and should have some interesting things this week to post.
-eD

No comments:

Post a Comment